Montgomery County Contract Search On-line Help
The form consists of the contract database fields on which you may search. The fields listed include:
- Contract Number – searches on the number assigned to the contract. You may enter all or partial contract numbers.
- Description – searches on the contract description. Keep your search criteria basic within this field.
- Vendor – searches on the vendor awarded the contract. You may enter all or partial vendor names.
- Contract Type – searches on the various types of contracts.
- Department – searches on the department.
- Expiration – searches for contracts that expire between the given dates. Use the calendar icon to select the dates or they can be entered manually.
- Extension – searches for contracts that are extended beyond the expiration date based on the given dates. Use the calendar icon to select the dates or they can be entered manually.
Once you have entered or selected your search criteria click SEARCH to review your results
Results from the search are displayed beneath the search fields. Review the list and click the Contract Number of the desired contract.
Basic contracting information will be displayed on the results screen. Contract documents available for download will be listed at the bottom of the screen. Check each document you wish to download and click “Download Contract Docs”.
At the File Download prompt select either OPEN (Advance to Step 6) or SAVE to access the compressed file. i.e. using WinZip
Save the file to your preferred location and use your decompression utility to access the compressed file types (i.e., contract, contract modification, solicitation, bid tabulation).
File types are compressed separately. Using your decompression utility, Extract each file type to your preferred location.
Using Adobe Reader, open the uncompressed files to view content