We encourage you to follow these tips when searching our complaint records:
- The "Company Name" field includes built-in "wild card" characters at the beginning
and end of the name entered. For example, when you search for "blinds", the results
will automatically display "Blinds To Go," "Next Day Blinds,", etc.
- Searches work best when only one word from the company/merchant name is entered.
- Do NOT use apostrophes in a name, instead of entering "Kenny's" use "Kenny" as a
- After you enter part of the Company Name, click on "View" to display records.
- When searching for a company/merchant that has more than one location or franchise
locations, multiple records for that company may be displayed. Search results may
sometimes include a record with the address of the company's corporate headquarters.
The address is displayed to help consumers correctly identify the company.
Please contact OCP by email at ConsumerProtection@montgomerycountymd.gov if you
have any questions about the information presented on the Disclosure of Merchant
Complaint Records page